Friday, March 12, 2010

What's New With Michele Benza?

Bonjour a tous!

I trust this email finds you well. Just want to give you an update on what’s happening at Michele Benza, Image Consulting & Posture.

Public Speaking - This year I decided to challenge myself even more by accepting speaking engagements. I found a formula that works great for me and that is fun and engaging for the audience. I was recently invited to participate in an Education Day for Interior Decorators. This Q&A presentation was followed by a one-on-one image consulting session for the participants. Attendees were very happy and I received many complimentary remarks. This one event has precipitated more invitations to speak at events.

Articles - My articles have received nice reviews and are now published on www.50fabulous.com, www.bawj.com, www.sfgate.com, and www.marin.com. More and more readers are signing up to receive my columns directly in their in-boxes. I am also proud to announce that I have co-authored an e-book about image and etiquette. As soon as it is released, which I expect to happen in about four weeks, I will send you an email.

Spring/summer – Right now I am busy exploring the stores and discovering the trends for spring and summer. I particularly like the ‘nude’ color that has appeared on the scene as well as the various shades of blue. Fabrics are all about structure and so is hair. Tribal has made its appearance with beautiful colored printed fabrics, and for those who shy away from bangles, I urge you to wear lots of them!

Paris! – A trip is in the prep stage. This May, I will be window shopping to bring you the latest trends as well as shopping with clients in my favorite fashion capital. If you would like to join me in Paris and spend some time shopping, let me know so I can reserve some time for you.

Lastly– Now that spring has made its entrance in most of the stores, I am working with clients to help them build their spring/summer wardrobe, so if you need assistance, remember I am just a phone call away.

Best wishes.
A bientôt!

Michèle

No comments: